[legup-dev] Building LegUp 2.0 on Cygwin

Andrew Canis acanis at eecg.toronto.edu
Tue Dec 20 13:20:15 EST 2011

Hi Jens-Michael,

We've never actually tried LegUp on Windows so I haven't seen that error.
Can you download the latest LLVM 3.0 release from http://llvm.org and
try compiling that on cygwin?
If that works and LegUp doesn't compile then this is a problem on our
end, otherwise this might just be an issue with the LLVM Makefiles not
supporting cygwin.

Andrew