[legup-dev] Problems with git check out

Konrad Möller konrad.moeller at uni-kassel.de
Mon Sep 15 10:40:08 EDT 2014

Hi FPL-Community-Award-ed LegUp Team,

I saw several presentations in which LegUp was mentioned on this years FPL. As it seems to be the best state of the art tool and as I’m very interested in High-Level Synthesis (but with focus on model based synthesis using Matlab Simulink) I wanted to check out the latest stable legup-3.0 release to explore its possibilities.
When I try to clone it, I get the following message:
> legup_test moeller$ git clone git://legup.org:7326/legup legup
> Cloning into 'legup'...
> fatal: unable to connect to legup.org:
> legup.org[0: 128.100.241.23]: errno=Operation timed out

What am I doing wrong?

I would be very happy if you could help me.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
kind regards

Konrad Möller

--
Konrad Möller, MSc
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Universität Kassel
Fachbereich Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Fachgebiet Digitaltechnik
Wilhelmshöher Allee 73
34121 Kassel

Telefon: +49 561 804-6472

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Konrad Möller

--
Konrad Möller, MSc
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Universität Kassel
Fachbereich Elektrotechnik und Informatik
Fachgebiet Digitaltechnik
Wilhelmshöher Allee 73
Raum 0330
34121 Kassel