[legup-dev] runtest is failing for Legup 4.0

Andrew Canis andrewcanis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:44:14 EST 2015

Hi Meena,
How long did you wait? Depending on your computer and how much RAM you
allocated the virtual machine these tests could take a while (hours) to
fully run.
You can also see the output of the underlying commands by running:
runtest -v -v -v
For each test we run LegUp ("make") to synthesize the verilog and then
modelsim to simulate the circuit ("make v").
Cheers,
Andrew