[legup-dev] help for legup

Ruo Lian lanny.lian at mail.utoronto.ca
Tue Feb 17 10:57:51 EST 2015

Hi Samir,

Could you try dis-enabling the "3D Acceleration" option for the VM? You can find the option from the settings of the VM, under the "Display" tab.

Best,
\Lanny
(Ruolong LIAN)

On Feb 17, 2015, at 10:49 AM, Andrew Canis <andrewcanis at gmail.com<mailto:andrewcanis at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Samir,

Could you try the keyboard shortcut for opening a terminal. It should be: Ctrl+Alt+T

The user login information is:
Username: legup
Password: letmein

To run something as root use "sudo"