[legup-dev] LegUP using LLVM-IR as input?

Stuart Byma stuart.byma at epfl.ch
Wed Jul 1 13:27:40 EDT 2015

For what it's worth, I've been able to do this. You will need to make sure that the LLVM bitcode you are supplying is compatible with the rest of Legup. Other than that, all you need to do is modify one of the build makefiles to skip the front end Clang compilation, and simply supply your own .bc file. I don't remember which makefile off-hand though.

- Stuart