[legup-dev] LegUp issues

Andrew Canis andrewcanis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 10:47:08 EDT 2017

Hi Luca,

First, I would try downloading the Virtual Machine again, then after the
download completes verify that the MD5 checksum of your download matches
the one on our download page. Your virtual machine image may have been
corrupted during download. Since the image contains the complete O/S with
all dependencies it should always work in our experience. If not, then we
need the exact error messages and terminal output.

Andrew